FRT Training for Reflexologists
The Functional Reflex Therapy 3-day CPD training for the qualified reflexologist is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).
The training supports your individual skills and areas of experience that you bring as a qualified Reflexologist. It will provide you with a framework, further ideas, skills and confidence to help you to develop your business.
Course overview available by clicking here >>
Develop your business to deliver
i) Reflexology using the Functional Reflex Therapy Framework
Support the mental health and wellbeing of children and adults with high levels of anxiety and stress, Autism and Autistic Spectrum Disorders, intellectual difficulties, neurological disorders and communication issues, in the education system and a variety of other settings with 1:1 Reflexology therapeutic intervention.
ii) Functional Reflex Therapy rainbow relaxation workshops
- Self-help techniques for small groups
- Preparing parents, grandparents, older siblings and family members that are care givers to deliver the FRT rainbow relaxation routine to use with their own family.
- To prepare healthcare assistants to deliver the FRT hand rainbow relaxation routine within the residential and care home environment, with post training employer support and guidance.
The FRT CPD training is open to all qualified Reflexologists;On completion of training, you will be offered the opportunity to register to the FRT support network. Three months membership is initially included as part of your course fee. Twelve months membership to the FRT Network is included in the course fee. Access will be available following completion of training. You will receive a request to set up a DD payment for your annual membership payment of £30.
As a member you will be respectfully asked to sign an agreement and adhere to FRT guidelines clearly set out at the beginning of the training course.
Membership offers you;
- access to the private members area with printable resources and teaching material
- dated membership logo
- permission to use the logo on your promotional literature and advertising material
- opportunity to place your business and contact details on the find a therapist page
- opportunity to contribute your news and work to the public newsletter
- opportunity to purchase support literature for your business and FRT products
- advice and ongoing support from FRT and the Fb group
- opportunity to join two x 1 hour zoom gatherings per year with Lorraine and other members
- Friendship, encouragement, support, and inspiration from a network of like-minded people.
CLICK HERE to book 2023/24 FRT Training for Reflexologists & to see details of events attended by FRT
C. Settington 2022