Functional Reflex Therapy – Complaints Procedure
All members of Functional Reflex Therapy are encouraged to work to high standards of practice and follow the guidelines to good practice along with the code of ethics of their individual therapy organisation.
Membership of the Functional Reflex Therapy Network is offered to all qualified Reflexologists that have demonstrated proficiency in the skills taught through attending of the training days with Functional Reflex Therapy.
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
Functional Reflex Therapy is committed to providing a high-quality service to all our members and to our clients. If you are unhappy about an alleged incident or member of Functional Reflex Therapy Network we need you to tell us about your concern. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with all the details.
- This must be in writing with as much detail as possible in order for us to be completely clear about your complaint with including all supporting evidence.
- This must be signed by the complainant and contain the complainants name address and contact details
- The complaint must relate to a matter that took place within the past 12 months
Functional Reflex Therapy, 37 North Street, Great Dunmow, Essex, CM61AZ
Only written complaints will be investigated. Anonymous complaints will not be investigated.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it.
- If the complaint satisfies the complaint requirement we will then investigate your complaint. This will involve talking to the member you are complaining about and/or addressing your complaint about Functional Reflex Therapy
- We will contact you with a detailed written reply to your complaint within eight weeks of any discussion and confirm what took place and any solutions/actions that have been decided upon to help this matter to be resolved.
At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for your appeal to be addressed by a third party not connected with the matters at Functional Reflex Therapy to review the procedure and process that has already occurred and review the decision. You will be contacted within one calendar month of your appeal being received confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Associate membership with Functional Reflex Therapy Network is offered to a school or organisation as a whole whose staff have attended the Functional Reflex Therapy workshop for the mutli-disciplinary team and will be added to the data base. It is important that Functional Reflex Therapy in these organisations is provided only by those members that have attended the workshop with a qualified Reflexologist.
Holding associate membership with the Functional Reflex Therapy Network does mean continued support and updates. However Functional Reflex Therapy reserves the right to remove this support if an organisation feels they are not able to uphold the Functional Reflex Therapy guidelines for good practice.